Delicious, flourless sweet potato brownies
that are 100% gluten and dairy free
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato
- ½ cup smooth nut butter of choice (I recommend almond or cashew butter)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- Handful of carob chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and grease a small cake/loaf pan.
- On the stove, melt nut butter with maple syrup.
- In a large bowl add the mashed sweet potato, melted nut butter and maple syrup, and cocoa powder and mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into greased pan and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before slicing and refrigerating.
- These brownies are best when cooled completely. Store in fridge or freezer and ENJOY!